Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
#79
(12-28-2018, 07:17 PM)VirtualTurtle Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 07:07 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 11:08 AM)VirtualTurtle Wrote: On the 4th page I have a video showing the whole texture process

I'm following the instructions well, so far, but I've run into a road block with the Node Editor portion. 
I don't know if it's because I'm trying to implement it onto a Mii Costume, but there are no nodes that show up, and I can't add any shaders.
I'm using Blender 2.79 as you are, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
If you're not using Cycles Render, that could do it. At the top it should say Cycles Render instead of Blender Internal. If that's not doing anything, then you don't have a material selected.

Umm, where does it say that??  Unsure
Edit: Nevermind. I found it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Darkliger01 - 12-28-2018, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)