12-22-2018, 01:23 PM
I don't really know if I should put all the sprites i'm ripping on a spritesheet or a zip file. Which one should I do?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Should I: You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Put all sprites on spritesheet | 1 | 100.00% | |
| Put them on a zip file | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 1 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
What approach should I take ripping Soda Dungeon?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What approach should I take ripping Soda Dungeon? - by Ɓrainfreze - 12-22-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: What approach should I take ripping Soda Dungeon? - by Resistiv - 12-22-2018, 01:38 PM
|