Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello! Upcoming indie dev here!
#1
Heya. Nickname is Korokun, pen name Toru Koroshi. I found this site via romhacking.net and wanted to sub into it mainly because for one I will need rips of the Sega Dreamcast game Illbleed. And for two, I plan on remaking/reviving/remastering it (however that works out).

But most of all I liked the site and I hope that within time, we will make our game dream come true one day, and you guys will hopefully see a sequel out of the original game and possibly the plot of the entire thing make sense.

Anyway thank you for having me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello! Upcoming indie dev here! - by korokun - 12-19-2018, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)