Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
#65
Been a while since I updated this, I had several things going involving Goombas and Cheep Cheeps, but school needed most of my time (and I spent most of the rest playing BotW in the later part, to be honest...)

Anyways, December the 16th is my 21st birthday, so I decided I'd make something for this. Whole thing took ~3 partial days.

This is actually the "big" version from the NSMB games, using the current design. Figured I'd get it out of the way before the regular-sized version. The hands were a nightmare, though. Ded


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 12-16-2018, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)