Got some good stuff here. The 8bit Sonic CD ones are pretty neat, (truthfully I think they look better than all of SEGA's official Game Gear / Master Styem sprites, good job!). For the Sonic Crackers / Sonic 4ish sprites I recommend using more colors if you are really going for a next gen look. Without zooming really close in its hard to tell any work has been done at all, even though I do see the extra shading. Keep up the good work!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Bluestreak's sprite showoff.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bluestreak's sprite showoff. - by Bluestreaked Pangolin - 12-04-2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Bluestreak's sprite showoff. - by Ton - 12-05-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Bluestreak's sprite showoff. - by Sonicfan32 - 12-05-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Bluestreak's sprite showoff. - by Bluestreaked Pangolin - 12-05-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Bluestreak's sprite showoff. - by Retro64 - 12-12-2018, 06:35 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

