Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: how do you feel about G sonic
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Artstyle
50.00%
1 50.00%
Lazyness
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Artstyle, or lazyness?
#1
Question 
So, similar to Toei, I made my own rendition/version/style of sonic (aka G sonic)[img][Image: 2u8atco.png][/img]

However, a lot of people in the sonic spiriting discord claims its just an lazy excuse so do less work,
while I can see where they're coming from, the art style I've chose is meant to resemble the art style most modern cartoons use, like family guy, the Simpsons and, well, mania adventures.

So, what do you guys think? I would really like to hear your opinion.

[/img][Image: mrqv80.png][/img]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Artstyle, or lazyness? - by lavei-dev - 12-09-2018, 11:45 PM
RE: Artstyle, or lazyness? - by yesilovenachos - 12-10-2018, 12:38 AM
RE: Artstyle, or lazyness? - by lavei-dev - 12-10-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Artstyle, or lazyness? - by Retro64 - 12-10-2018, 11:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)