Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing more modes added in as DLC but from the looks of it, I doubt that will happen.

Unless the game gets updated over time and adds in new modes in the same vein Mario Kart 8 did. That would be neat. And yeah I've been really enjoying world of light so far. As an adventure mode I kind of find it to be a huge step up from Subspace Emissary in the regard that it's more RPG like and has less emphasis on the platforming (which I didn't really care for back when it was a thing)

The way classic is being handled is also kind of nice too but, I have to admit that I miss the random aspect of melee's classic mode still. Thankfully the game is already getting modded so I wonder if it is possible to add in new modes or replace certain ones.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by DioShiba - 12-09-2018, 09:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)