Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
(11-30-2018, 04:57 AM)mekkemikkel Wrote: Hi, 
I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but how do you use this tool? I have never done anything related to GitHub, and I installed Visual Studio for this. 
I really don't understand how I do this.
I'm trying to extract some 3D models from Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone on the PS1.

If someone could write a quick "How-to" I would be veeeeerry happy.
I am going to use the models in an art project, this is why I am such a noob in coding and such, because I'm not actually a programmer in any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks in advance!

Since nothing has changed since the last release, you've no need to compile the code with Visual Studio, but instead can just download the compiled binary from the GitHub releases page here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by Resistiv - 12-09-2018, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)