Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Donkey Kong Remastered
#1
Heart 
Meow! TSR staff... I did a pixel art of Donkey Kong with remastered sprites, but I do not know if the TSR people will understand, so... I wanted your opinion Nerd

I tried to do it my way Shy

Characters List:

(Green Mario) "Luigi of the Mario Bros of 1983"
(Blue Mario) "Mario of the Mario Bros of 1983"
(Jump Man/Mario) "Donkey Kong (Arcade)"
(Dokey Kong) "Donkey Kong (Arcade)"
(Pauline) "Donkey Kong (Arcade)"
(Princess Peach) "Super Mario Bros."
(Princess Daisy) "Super Mario Land"
(Tatanga) "Super Mario Land"
(Wario and Waluigi) "Super Mario Land 2 / Mario Tennis 64"
(Bowser) "Super Mario Bros."
(Wart) "Super Mario Bros. 2"

[Image: dctub8o-8ff08d70-9b72-47bd-b48f-6e18dc9ac8e9.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Donkey Kong Remastered - by WaterCat - 12-07-2018, 06:51 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by SmithyGCN - 12-08-2018, 03:40 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by WaterCat - 12-08-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by SmithyGCN - 12-08-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by WaterCat - 12-09-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by SmithyGCN - 12-09-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by WaterCat - 12-10-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Remastered - by SmithyGCN - 12-11-2018, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)