Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
#26
This is far from perfect, but I think it's a nudge in the right direction. Feel free to edit it all you want.

[Image: a8b9xGd.png]

Basically, I fixed the nose, brought the side of the face in a bit, shortened the hair (remember, he's wet and dirty here. It's not how he always looks), got rid of the individual teeth (this always looks bad), deleted the upper lip (and I'd suggest playing with the color of the other one), darkened the hair (highlights still need to be darkened too), and tried to make the jaw, his most prominent feature, a bit more noticable. Like I said, it's not perfect, but I think it's a step in the right direction.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P. -- Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet included - by Ton - 12-04-2018, 08:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)