Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lego Models.
#6
(11-10-2018, 01:59 AM)Kuro-chan Wrote: With me it was rebuilding a fictional town from Parasite Eve 2.  I wanted to make it to scale with minifigs, but when I got close to a full model, I started running into problems with being unable to save it.

Yeah, I can see how building an entire town in LDD can do that. Now, after some time, I have indeed had trouble with large save files, namely in that it sometimes crashes instead of saving, and I have to redo everything I did before saving.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lego Models. - by Aquarius - 10-10-2018, 01:30 AM
RE: Lego Models. - by titleknown - 10-25-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Lego Models. - by Aquarius - 11-09-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Lego Models. - by Kuro-chan - 11-05-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Lego Models. - by Kuro-chan - 11-10-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Lego Models. - by Aquarius - 12-01-2018, 01:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)