Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Accomplishments you had in video games
#8
(07-09-2018, 06:46 AM)PaperWilliam Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 10:59 AM)IsaacRB Wrote: I once defeated the Omega Metroid in Metroid: Fusion without taking damage.

I have also taken the Missile Tank in the lava in Sector 1 before getting the Varia Suit, as I had three energy tanks. I'm particularly proud of that one.

Congrats man!  Even i wouldn't succeed in this in Metroid Fusion! ^^

Here're some more I'd forgotten when I posted that earlier:

Managed to get to Stage 6 on Easy mode in Gradius Galaxies/Generation/Advance (The name varies depending on region) without knowing how the power-up system worked, and without the Konami Code.

In Pokémon Ruby, managed to catch a Skarmory on Route 113. It's very minor but I thought I'd list it because they're hard to catch in that area. I used a normal Poké Ball. Intend to do the exact same when I replay Ruby and/or Sapphire. I'm nicknaming it Skar.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Accomplishments you had in video games - by Aquarius - 12-01-2018, 01:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)