Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(11-26-2018, 06:23 AM)Kriven Wrote: On number four, while it could point to future DLC, it's just as likely that it indicates they anticipated including a character earlier in development and just yoinked some art from the Internet while negotiations happened--and then the deal fell through. I want to be in camp "It means so-and-so is coming," but I also have to be in camp realist.
If it was one year ago I would have felt the same, but after this year I'm feeling different.
[spoiler] after the new battletoads, Grant Kirkhope returning to DK, K. Rool in Smash, and most importantly new Banjo products (never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be getting a new banjo figure). This time around Nintendo is really listening to their fans: Ridley, K. Rool, fan favorite songs finally getting remixes. I feel if there is anytime it would happen it would be now. Am I setting myself up to disappointment, probably. But I got to cling on to hope. [/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Retro64 - 11-26-2018, 09:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)