Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rejected Model about Fat Bandit (Kingdom Hearts)
#10
(11-23-2018, 01:08 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:04 PM)BigBellies Wrote: That was just a model I downloaded from the site from Kingdom Hearts 2. My Fat Bandit model is completely different from Perseus’. I will show you soon from my laptop screen.

What you showed from your Laptop will mean nothing as anything displayed can be easily manipulated by yourself.
Reuploading a model that's already there and claiming "Mine has 6 textures" doesn't mean jack, you still stole the model and tried to pass it as your own.

Oh, is that so?

I give you photos of the models in question. Perseus' model is on the right, and my model is on the left of the attachments. Let me if there is any resemblance, okay?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       


Messages In This Thread
RE: Rejected Model about Fat Bandit (Kingdom Hearts) - by BigBellies - 11-23-2018, 01:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)