Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rejected Model about Fat Bandit (Kingdom Hearts)
#4
My thread has purpose because my rejected model is absolutely different from Perseus’s model. Besides, I did absolutely no modifications on the Fat Bandit model he/she had.

I assume everyone wants proof? I. Did not. Steal. Someone. Else’s. Model. If KH2 has a submitted Fat Bandit model why can’t the first game have one too? I don’t like to repeat myself, but I got my own Fat Bandit model from the KH1 game files while using Noesis.

I am completely and positively innocent. My model's textures are in the attachments. (KH1 model)

And here's Perseus' model's textures (KH2 model)

       

See the difference?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       



Messages In This Thread
RE: Rejected Model about Fat Bandit (Kingdom Hearts) - by BigBellies - 11-23-2018, 11:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)