Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

2D Fighter Maker 95 sprite ripping?
#4
Alright, I took a look at the files in a hex editor and spotted their "KGTGAME" header.
Did a quick Google search to see if anyone else had tried extracting from these files before, and sure enough I found an older Mugen Free For All post. It seems like you need the game to rip the sprites, so I'd try following the steps in the post found here (it's the second post down on the list, I couldn't find a direct link to the post :P).

Hope this helps, cheers!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
2D Fighter Maker 95 sprite ripping? - by k1nomoto - 11-21-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: 2D Fighter Maker 95 sprite ripping? - by Resistiv - 11-21-2018, 10:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)