Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[PAID!]$100 for Ottsel Trio from Jak 3! Plus potential bonuses!
#15
[Image: hRMi3Lg.png]

They're ready to go now! And yeah, they've got rigging too -- minus their facial expressions since the data for that is stored elsewhere (and believe me it was tricky enough just trying to find the leader's missing robe polygons due to cloth shader shenanigans). And also their eyes need to be manually textured since it's normally done in-game (though I'll send you everything you'll need), I've done the best I can at the moment. I've sent you my PayPal details, once the transaction's done I'll send 'em your way. Smile


Messages In This Thread
RE: $100 for Ottsel Trio from Jak 3! Plus potential bonuses! - by Random Talking Bush - 11-21-2018, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)