Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I extract .bin files?
#11
It worked just fine for me. Make sure you're using the right script, that being the one foundĀ here.
What steps did you do and where do you think it went wrong?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I extract .bin files? - by Resistiv - 11-02-2018, 08:57 PM
RE: How do I extract .bin files? - by Resistiv - 11-03-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: How do I extract .bin files? - by Resistiv - 11-04-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: How do I extract .bin files? - by Resistiv - 11-07-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: How do I extract .bin files? - by Resistiv - 11-07-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: How do I extract .bin files? - by Resistiv - 11-07-2018, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)