Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I kind of feel the opposite regarding DLC and casualness: casual fans are much less likely to pay for DLC in general--it makes more sense to target that material to the enthusiasts who will pay a higher price/character to get who they want.

My guesses:

Geno
Banjo
Steve
Shantae
Sora/Dragon Quest

Geno and Shantae I believe to be the least likely. I could see Nintendo putting a couple of first-party characters instead. If that's what they do, I'm seeing Dixie, Bandanna Dee, Decidueye, Fire Emblem Switch or Xenoblade X as the likely alternates.

Granted, there's some rumors circulating that indicate Minecraft, Dragon Quest, and something called Gran Blue Fantasy are getting DLC content.


I'm still kind of shocked that Spring-Man is an Assist Trophy. I thought he was guaranteed a spot on the base roster or the DLC.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 11-06-2018, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)