Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Sunshine model?
#6
Uh oh, looks like I ran into another problem... Whilst extracting the .szs it unveiled a .bin file. I have no idea what that is or how to open it and all .bin opening tools I've tried haven't worked unfortunately... I'm looking for the King Boo. He's somewhere inside of these two files. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14CH3J3E...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pL4LSJh...sp=sharing

All help received is very much appreciated! Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Doggz_RAM - 11-04-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Resistiv - 11-04-2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Doggz_RAM - 11-04-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Doggz_RAM - 11-06-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Doggz_RAM - 11-06-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Resistiv - 11-06-2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Super Mario Sunshine model? - by Doggz_RAM - 11-06-2018, 11:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)