Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips
#1
Wink 
Hello everybody I am ripping sprites from Dynasty Warriors Advance so I'll just create one big ol' post of my content. Thanks to Shade for helping me organize my stuff!

Over world Map Items

[Image: uiXTKEi.png] [Image: ht0pOPE.png]
Map Node    Moral Bar

Battle Menu UI

[Image: nF7bDav.png]
Heath and Musou Bars

Character Portraits

[Image: zMwfRag.png]
Sorry for the space but I organized the characters by Kingdoms.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by Zebuta - 11-04-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by Shade - 11-11-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by Zebuta - 11-11-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by Shade - 11-12-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by Magma MK-II - 11-12-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by Zebuta - 11-13-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Dynasty Warriors GBA Rips - by shadowman44 - 11-19-2018, 06:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)