Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
#7
Yes this release for Halloween event won't have the slash or other stuff. 
I will re-do his moves completely for the Christmas release mostly based on your guide for how the moves should be.

He will go from 4 button to a 6 button for Christmas as well Big Grin


Those Freddy and Jason plans sound good. Jason will be released shortly so we will see what moveset Chuchryu has planned.
If need be, I am a coder so we can always change things up the way you wanted for your game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style) -- Happy Halloween - by that.guy - 10-31-2018, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)