Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm back! (PLUS SatAM and Archie Sonic sprite project within)
#5
Thanks all, I'll try to do my best!

Here we have all of the animations from the intro of SatAM for Sally finished. I'll be working on them by episode and will keep you updated.
Should I compile these into a sheet for the site and submit them as is and update them when I add more or should I withhold until I finish entirely?
[Image: A7TghQH.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm back! - by Ton - 10-22-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm back! - by Grounder - 10-23-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: I'm back! - by titleknown - 10-25-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm back! - by SmithyGCN - 10-28-2018, 01:41 AM
RE: I'm back! - by SmithyGCN - 10-28-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: I'm back! - by miru - 10-28-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: I'm back! - by SmithyGCN - 10-28-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: I'm back! - by miru - 10-28-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm back! - by SmithyGCN - 10-29-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: I'm back! - by captainkakarot64 - 11-06-2018, 06:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)