10-24-2018, 11:31 PM
oh ok, I had no idea what RSS feeds were until I googled it just now lol. thanks for the quick reply! I've now got myself a Chrome extension that notifies me of the VG resource RSS updates. much appreciated!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Yay or Nay? who else wants this? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yay! | 2 | 100.00% | |
| Nay! | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 2 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Email Notifications
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Email Notifications - by thelegosensei - 10-24-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Email Notifications - by Petie - 10-24-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Email Notifications - by thelegosensei - 10-24-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Email Notifications - by Petie - 10-24-2018, 11:33 PM
|