Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
#64
(10-20-2018, 05:43 AM)Dolphman Wrote: Pretty smooth. (I miss the original crab walk TBH. Tongue )

Was considering it, but ultimately it just didn't jive with the rest. Tongue (Trying to figure out how the shoes would work was the absolute deal-breaker.) Also someone's already done the "front-facing Galoomba" thing in the only way that really works, so I didn't really want to just repeat that. I'll probably have them briefly imitate the sideways walk when they turn. Anyways, it's much better than my previous ones, which were just edits of SMAS and SMM ones slapdashed together.

I was actually worried the head turning on here wouldn't be smooth enough XD. It looks a lot better when moving horizontally, though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 10-20-2018, 06:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)