Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.)
#15
A Prinny, from Disgaea! No idea what these things are all about, buuut I did this by request. These sprites are all meant to be stickers, so I'm keeping them clean and simple. I'm not sure it's appropriate to post shop links or anything like that, so I'm only uploading the art itself here.

[Image: 4eLFRlM.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by Ton - 10-16-2018, 07:15 AM
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by nicktheslayer - 10-18-2018, 02:07 AM
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by Ton - 10-18-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by Ton - 02-22-2019, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)