Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping on a mac
#9
I'll add this usefull link to a tutorial on how to remove DS_Store files from .zip files. These are hidden junk files Mac OS adds to folders, they contain directory and icon information. However, if your zip contains one of this files, it will be instantly flagged. I had a lot of trouble trying to get rid of these files but I found this easy tutorial on the web. This is only for Mac users, hence why I post it here.

https://thewebsitedev.com/compress-folde...ore-files/

PS: There are two threads before this one that discussed this, however I'm posting here mainly because the thread is more Mac-focused
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping on a mac - by bluemewtwo - 03-31-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by OsFortyTwo - 07-10-2018, 09:15 AM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Skessler - 08-05-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Skessler - 08-05-2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Raccoon Sam - 08-06-2018, 01:30 AM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Skessler - 08-07-2018, 02:13 PM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Skessler - 08-07-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Raccoon Sam - 08-08-2018, 12:57 AM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by Skessler - 10-06-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Ripping on a mac - by LuigiTKO - 01-24-2021, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)