Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Old project that I somewhat restarted.
#14
You're right, I did need to calm down. From what I get, it was a misunderstanding that caused this, which has been mostly cleared up.

   

An edit to the hatches from the original Metroid, to make them resemble the hatches from Metroid: Samus Returns. Not really any respect to palette limitations, but I made these inbetween sessions of playing Samus Returns whilst powering through it. I might use these later, but there's a possibility that I won't because there currently isn't an in-story reason for Zed V to have ancient Chozo hatches on it. The darker charge hatch assumes a palette that includes black rather than black being transparent, and thus makes the door have only those three colors.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by Aquarius - 10-05-2018, 10:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)