Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My purge.
#5
And this is why I don't put up with dramatic kids anymore.

I don't know if this guy is faking his age or has issues back at home, but we were all at his level at one point. I'm not going to pull punches or feed into it where it isn't worth it. I already reported his other thread as I will this one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My purge. - by Aquarius - 10-01-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: My purge. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: My purge. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: My purge. - by Kold-Virus - 10-01-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: My purge. - by DioShiba - 10-01-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: My purge. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: My purge. - by Kold-Virus - 10-01-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: My purge. - by DioShiba - 10-01-2018, 07:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)