Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is Capcom planning on letting the PC port of Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle slowly die?
#1
So, Capcom released the Capcom Beat 'em Bundle on Nintendo Switch; Xbox; and PlayStation, but the PC version is still being delayed until a still unspecified date. I've heard they've might have done this to add some last minute DRM to the compilation, that's fine with me, but it's been 12 days since Capcom released the collection on all the other platforms, and Capcom still hasn't even given a revised release date for the Steam version. I know I might be jumping the gun here, but does it seem like Capcom is going to let PC version slowly die, and then either announce the cancellation of the port after most people have long forgotten it or never officially announce the port was cancelled.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is Capcom planning on letting the PC port of Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle slowly die? - by ZetTheLegendaryHero - 09-30-2018, 08:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)