Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Old project that I somewhat restarted.
#1
Exclamation 
This thread was originally going to be for a sprite comic I was working on, but became cluttered with arguments due to a misunderstanding. DioShiba had the foresight to archive the original posts, which can be seem in some of his attachments on this thread.

Further updates are going to be slow as I'm mostly working on trying to make both my writing quality better (I suffer from what I call 'The Next Generation Season 1 Syndrome', where I cannot write an introductory arc on my life,) and my spriting quality, but anything that might be added to it later may be put up as filler.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by Aquarius - 09-27-2018, 11:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)