Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anything declared unrippable?
#1
Just wondering, has model ripping been perfected, or is there a certain type of file that's been considered impossible to rip. I mean, I'm new to extracting models myself, so I'm still pretty ignorant to the subject.

I noticed numerous threads saying both "these are the programs that are used to rip ANY model" and people claiming that games haven't had their models ripped yet, even though those games are pretty popular.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anything declared unrippable? - by BoyOBlight121 - 09-12-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Anything declared unrippable? - by Makoto - 09-13-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Anything declared unrippable? - by Puterboy1 - 09-14-2018, 12:13 AM
RE: Anything declared unrippable? - by Supurreme - 09-14-2018, 01:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)