Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

One Piece Burning Blood models? (npak/npki/npkv)
#1
So I've been trying to rip the models from the PC version of OP:BB and even though I got past the weird scz compression on the files I still can't really get the npak/npki/npkv into any formats I can do anything with :/ if anyone could help me figure these out I'd really appreciate it.

Here's some sample files: https://sta.sh/01fngeu50bqt 

EDIT: here's the files for another character in case you need more than one file to look at https://sta.sh/01v8c9ox62ho

From what ive seen all the files here are needed for the whole model? not sure which character this is btw...from my time messing around in 3dmodelresearcher i think it's luffy
[Image: unknown.png?width=1202&height=677]

this is as far as ive ever gotten with one of these files...i can never find the faces
Reply


Messages In This Thread
One Piece Burning Blood models? (npak/npki/npkv) - by Supurreme - 09-09-2018, 05:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)