Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(09-04-2018, 05:52 AM)hurb Wrote: Hey! I was just curious and I'm not sure if this has been asked already - is there a way to pose the eyes? I've had a lot of trouble with this, the position of eyes is a big part of a pose, and I just haven't figured out how to do it. Is there something I'm missing, or am I going to have to manually move the eye mesh or rig the eyes to move?

Thanks!

Unfortunately no, there's no bones for the eyes themselves. The solution I use is to move the pupils in the texture file via Photoshop but for animation that's not a good solution if you're actually animating. My only other advice is to try and create your own bones and rig them to the eyes but that's easier said than done.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)