09-04-2018, 04:34 PM
(09-04-2018, 04:29 PM)Petie Wrote: I added in all three in a way that I'm hoping isn't too bad: https://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/ja...ushirojpn/Thanks! Looks great!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
What to do with a game with multiple names
|
|
09-04-2018, 04:34 PM
(09-04-2018, 04:29 PM)Petie Wrote: I added in all three in a way that I'm hoping isn't too bad: https://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/ja...ushirojpn/Thanks! Looks great! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What to do with a game with multiple names - by Retro64 - 09-04-2018, 09:13 AM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by daemoth - 09-04-2018, 12:06 PM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by Retro64 - 09-04-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by Petie - 09-04-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by Retro64 - 09-04-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by Yawackhary - 09-04-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by Petie - 09-04-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: What to do with a game with multiple names - by Retro64 - 09-04-2018, 04:34 PM
|