Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
I've decided to choose Super Metroid.
I'll get back with my experiences soon!
I've decided to choose Super Metroid.
I'll get back with my experiences soon!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Thinking of starting my first Metroid game, what should it be?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Thinking of starting my first Metroid game, what should it be? - by Retro64 - 09-01-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Shade - 09-01-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Raccoon Sam - 09-01-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Kriven - 09-01-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Zero Kirby - 09-02-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Retro64 - 09-02-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Retro64 - 09-03-2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by Puterboy1 - 09-02-2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Thinking of starting my first Metriod game, what should it be? - by DioShiba - 09-02-2018, 08:10 PM
|