09-02-2018, 04:36 AM
So day 6 of this hopeless issue and here's what I was told.
The WRL file I've provided automatically adds the texture to Glover... except it doesn't on my version.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
See this little thing? That is the 'solid" mode, you have to click on it and change it to textured mode, which came out like this.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Again I was totally screwed over until someone mentioned the "Light Source"
AKA This thing
![[Image: unknown.png]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/143402852289609729/485656650678796299/unknown.png)
So I went ahead and deleted it as I was told to do
So did it fix it?
If you don't want to see the answer, don't open the spoiler below.
[spoiler]
![[Image: unknown.png?width=1187&height=705]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/143402852289609729/485656970800529411/unknown.png?width=1187&height=705)
No, it made it even worse.
[/spoiler]
The WRL file I've provided automatically adds the texture to Glover... except it doesn't on my version.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
See this little thing? That is the 'solid" mode, you have to click on it and change it to textured mode, which came out like this.[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Again I was totally screwed over until someone mentioned the "Light Source"
AKA This thing
![[Image: unknown.png]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/143402852289609729/485656650678796299/unknown.png)
So I went ahead and deleted it as I was told to do
So did it fix it?
If you don't want to see the answer, don't open the spoiler below.
[spoiler]
![[Image: unknown.png?width=1187&height=705]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/143402852289609729/485656970800529411/unknown.png?width=1187&height=705)
No, it made it even worse.
[/spoiler]


