Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

'cause it feels so empty without me...
#1
Two trailer park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the out side, 'round the outside, 'round the outside.

guess who's back
back again
Tuckey's back
Tell a friend

So, anyone miss the services of TSR's official forum twit (and biggest source of intellectual corrosion)? Any amatures trying to take my job from me? You can consider my unexplained absense as a "healthy little break" (mostly for you). I saw that TSR was down for about a month. And I'm surprised to see that you've got a spam section where post count is disabled, they've got exactly the same thing at another forum I go to. But besides that what else has been going on?


Messages In This Thread
'cause it feels so empty without me... - by kyrtuck - 01-25-2009, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)