Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping
#21
(08-30-2018, 04:01 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 10:18 PM)LochSnesMonster Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 04:27 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: I see they are in SZS format, is there any way I can make them DAE?

That's where you'd need all the programs from my ripping guide, including 3ds max sorry.

3DS Max really is proving to be a thorn in my side, I just wish someone would make a plugin for Noesis that allows it to read SZS files.

Well SZS files can be extracted through SARC Extract, but the problem is they contain BFRES files, which seem to only be ripped via 3DSMax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping - by LochSnesMonster - 08-08-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping- Taking Requests! - by LochSnesMonster - 08-30-2018, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)