Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

BigBellies' Model Collection
#5
Got it, thanks for the explanation. I've got a bit of free time coming up in the next few weeks from my thesis, so I'm definitely planning to do a fair bit of ripping from Burning Earth and Into the Inferno. There's a lot I can learn for my own avatar models.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BigBellies' Model Collection - by BigBellies - 08-01-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: BigBellies' Model Collection - by BigBellies - 08-28-2018, 12:56 AM
RE: BigBellies' Model Collection - by flipdark95 - 08-28-2018, 02:43 AM
RE: BigBellies' Model Collection - by BigBellies - 08-28-2018, 06:55 AM
RE: BigBellies' Model Collection - by flipdark95 - 08-28-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: BigBellies' Model Collection - by BigBellies - 08-28-2018, 08:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)