08-25-2018, 02:00 PM
What do you mean you can't resubmit it? Just submit it like any normal sound pack. If you can't find the form to add it, it's here: https://www.sounds-resource.com/other_sy...at=V.Flash
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I cancelled a submission on The Sounds Resource and can't get it back.
|
|
08-25-2018, 02:00 PM
What do you mean you can't resubmit it? Just submit it like any normal sound pack. If you can't find the form to add it, it's here: https://www.sounds-resource.com/other_sy...at=V.Flash
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I cancelled a submission on The Sounds Resource and can't get it back. - by childishbeat - 08-25-2018, 01:10 PM
RE: I cancelled a submission on The Sounds Resource and can't get it back. - by Petie - 08-25-2018, 02:00 PM
RE: I cancelled a submission on The Sounds Resource and can't get it back. - by childishbeat - 08-27-2018, 02:31 AM
|