Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
#59
The theme of this update is Yoshi Pokeys!

I also have a Gusty, but it's not finished. Needs arms and animation.....

......the Drool Hard was made entirely in one night (tonight). The others were made sporadically on 2-3 busy days and nights. The "Heading" Pokey was finished tonight as well, after being started last night.

The thing about the Cactus Jack is that I don't like engine-based sprite rotation, so I did it myself and kept the shading fairly consistent. Due to this preference of mine, I'm not sure if a regular Blow Hard will be really feasible.


Attached Files Image(s)
           
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 08-21-2018, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)