Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping
#15
(08-17-2018, 08:31 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 05:54 PM)LochSnesMonster Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 04:53 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: Ah, I see. Unless the download has been updated, then those files aren't included. Thanks.

Huh? Oh must be there was a mistake on my part

(08-16-2018, 04:53 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: Ah, I see. Unless the download has been updated, then those files aren't included. Than
I might've uploaded the wrong zip file, I'm reuploading the files to Mega, I'll update the link on the original thread once its finished

Cool. Though, I did manage to find a new medium. I'll see if I can find the update content.

Ok, good luck! Let me know if you find it by the way!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping - by LochSnesMonster - 08-08-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping- Taking Requests! - by LochSnesMonster - 08-18-2018, 01:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)