08-16-2018, 10:50 PM
I return from beyond the grave with things I lost the motivation to finish.
![[Image: rMsQFyY.png]](https://i.imgur.com/rMsQFyY.png)
A Mother Brain I started and just kind of fell off on. She was going to be ZM style, but I didn't have the patience to finish it.
![[Image: 5o4yd0X.png]](https://i.imgur.com/5o4yd0X.png)
I made this last year. It occurs to me I should have posted it in this thread in the first place. Oh well.
I had another thing but it's more an extensive(ish) edit that I had planned to submit. Or at least I would if I knew how submission worked on this site.
![[Image: rMsQFyY.png]](https://i.imgur.com/rMsQFyY.png)
A Mother Brain I started and just kind of fell off on. She was going to be ZM style, but I didn't have the patience to finish it.
![[Image: 5o4yd0X.png]](https://i.imgur.com/5o4yd0X.png)
I made this last year. It occurs to me I should have posted it in this thread in the first place. Oh well.
I had another thing but it's more an extensive(ish) edit that I had planned to submit. Or at least I would if I knew how submission worked on this site.

