Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping
#11
(08-15-2018, 05:20 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: Hey. So I noticed when I was extracting and converting some of the models that only the clothing gear is available. Are the headgear and shoes within the same files, or are they separate?

The clothing is labelled CLT at the beginning, I believe headgear is HED and shoes are SHS or something similar

(08-15-2018, 02:30 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 09:43 PM)LochSnesMonster Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 05:55 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Is 3DS Max mandatory? Sadly I don't have that kind of cash lying around.
until someone makes a really good addon for blender or other free programs, unfortunately 3DSMax is mandatory for now. Its free for 3 years under a student non-commercial account, though

That's a shame, oh well, sorry for wasting your time.

You're not wasting my time, it's all good
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping - by LochSnesMonster - 08-08-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping- Taking Requests! - by LochSnesMonster - 08-15-2018, 11:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)