Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Earthbound V2
#5
(07-22-2018, 08:29 AM)Virt Wrote: these are great! the colors are appealing and the linework is Clean Thumbs Up
I'd cut some frames out of the bat swing, though, the timing makes it the motion kinda muddy and slow
that yoyo animation looks rad so far though Starry Eyes
I killed two frames out of the swing, hopefully makes a difference
[Image: Lhfmx1R.gif]

Also thanks for the kind words guys!
Here's some more gifs I did over the week:

[Image: QR7axhq.gif] Climbing a ladder
[Image: 8pKXjPl.gif]Victory Pose
[Image: xd9ovRy.gif]Sleeping (Still subject to change)
[Image: fXp9z1t.gif]Yo-yo completed?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Earthbound V2 - by McMaxxis - 07-19-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Earthbound V2 - by Ton - 07-19-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Earthbound V2 - by Virt - 07-22-2018, 08:29 AM
RE: Earthbound V2 - by McMaxxis - 07-29-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Earthbound V2 - by desgardes - 07-28-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Earthbound V2 - by Ton - 07-29-2018, 05:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)