Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.)
#6
(07-19-2018, 09:12 AM)Ton Wrote: These are looking pretty good! Bokoblin is off to a good start!

Thank you! I'm looking for some critique as well, it's a tedious process inserting revisions into the game, so I gotta settle on some final versions here soon.

The batsĀ are the only ones I say are for sure done.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Breath of the Wild! (Minish Cap Style) - by nicktheslayer - 07-19-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by Ton - 10-16-2018, 07:15 AM
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by Ton - 10-18-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.) - by Ton - 02-22-2019, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)