Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Took about five hours to do, but I can display the completed map variations for Act 2 of the Labyrinth Zone. All that's left now are the little objects and Act 3.

[Image: S1_LZ_A2_FG_DRY.png]
[Image: S1_LZ_A2_FG_WET.png]

While I'm at it, I might as well throw up the full background variations to the Labyrinth Zone that I did yesterday; not an easy task let me tell ya. The nominal height is 1024 pixels, but bizarrely it starts and then abruptly cuts off the loop, at least in Act 1. Perhaps designed to deal with the map loop in Act 3.

[Image: S1_LZ_BG_DRY.png] [Image: S1_LZ_BG_WET.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Comprehensive Sonic Ripping Project - by Paraemon - 07-13-2018, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)