Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan
#4
Oh, there's plenty of things to do! You can read up on how to rip sprites, sound effects, textures, and tiles, and submit them to the site! There's plenty of people that can help out, and if you need anything you can always ask on the forums or Discord.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan - by Shinjinotikari17 - 07-02-2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan - by Superjustinbros - 07-03-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan - by Shinjinotikari17 - 07-04-2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan - by Superjustinbros - 07-05-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan - by Shinjinotikari17 - 07-06-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Hi, I'm a Level-5 Fan - by ArgonTrooper - 07-22-2018, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)