Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"Other Systems" Ripping Project
I think I remember at some point the idea was discussed, but it wasn’t ever decided on.

If anyone’s wondering, I also didn’t rip anything from the PC-88 for some time since ontop of the emulator being unfriendly to spriterippers, the games I do have interest in spriteripping have animations that are way too fast to print screen (my preferred method of screen-shotting emulators without quick screenshot functions) or require knowledge in Japanese. It is pretty close to promotion however, if you consider 16 games being "close".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
"Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Magma MK-II - 08-05-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Dolphman - 08-08-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Ton - 09-11-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Ton - 01-04-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Superjustinbros - 07-04-2018, 10:04 AM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Shade - 11-01-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by miru - 11-04-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Shade - 11-08-2018, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)